Covid managed to torpedo almost every multi-day rally I had planned for 2020, but here are my planned rides for 2021:
- 2021 Big Money Rally (BMR) - January 1st - May 31st.
- 2021 Tour of Honor (TOH) - April 1st - October 31st.
- How the West Was Won (HW3) - TBD
- Heart of Texas (HoT) - TBD
- Motorcycle Grand Tour - March 2021
I haven’t been riding long distance for very long yet, but I have started to collect some rally finishes and IBA certificates. Below are a list of my completed rides so far.
- Tour of Honor SaddleSore 1000 - October 2020
- SantaSore 1000 - December 2019
- BunBurner 1500 Silver - December 2019
- SaddleSore 1000 - December 2019
- Tour of Honor BunBurner 1500 - August 2019
- Tour of Honor Extreme SaddleSore 1000 - August 2019
- BunBurner 1500 Silver - June 2019
- SaddleSore 1000 - June 2019
- Tour of Honor 2020 - Finisher / Doughboy Bronze
- Big Money Rally 2020 - Gold (Phase One) / Battle Born (Overall)
- Lobo Locos Day Off (October 2019) - 3rd Overall
- Hammy’s Tipsy Goat (September 2019) - 1st Overall
- Tour of Honor 2019 - Finisher
- Lobo Locos Just Sayin' (June 2019) - Finisher
- Big Money Rally 2019 - Silver
- Space Colony Alpha One (May 2018) - Finisher
- Big Money Rally 2018 - Bronze